Dr. Agbakoba is the Senior Partner and Head of the…
Employment & Labour
We are a leading employment law firm in Nigeria. Our employment lawyers provide answers for a variety of employment questions. They support people like you, be it an employee, a manager or a senior manager.
Top Employment Law Firm in Nigeria
Our specialists counsel have expertise in the management of employment problems and offer complete legal representation. In addition, our lawyers will always consider and inform you as soon as possible about alternative dispute resolution processes.
Our Employment Solicitors are here to support you if you are facing unfair dismissal, need specialized legal counsel on a mediation deal or have violated your work rights. We will provide guidance and support on employment law, provide assistance and background advice, negotiate directly with your employer and represent you at the Employment court in Nigeria, the National Industrial Court.
Recognized as one of the leading practitioners in this complex area, our employment lawyers recognize the need to help keep a career on track while working to ensure that justice is served. We strive to provide timely, unbiased legal advice and representation anywhere in Nigeria.
Our Key Employment Law Services
In terms of our key legal services in this area, our employment lawyers can assist with the following matters:
- Contracts of Employment
- Compromise Agreements
- Redundancy and Business Re-organisation
- Pension Issues
- Termination of Employment & Settlement Agreements
- Employment Discrimination
- Disputes at the National Industrial Court.
Other services are but not limited to:
- Assistance in complying with Employment and Labour Law
- Advice on Employee Rights, Employment Contract, Service Contract, Labour Disputes, Statutory Benefits etc.
- Employment documentation
- Employee benefits and compensation
- Framing employment policies for organizations
- Framing Employment agreements and contracts
- Labour law advisory
- Law on Sexual Harassment of women at workplace
- HR Audit
- Drafting and vetting Employment Agreements, Appointment letters, Termination Agreements, Non – competition agreements, Non – disclosure Agreements and other confidential agreements.
Consult Our Employment Lawyers
The Employment Legal Team
Get in touch with our team
Our focus at Olisa Agbakoba Legal has always been to push through new boundaries to ﬁnd solutions to legal issues and win the conﬁdence of our clients.
To be honest, Olisa Agbakoba Legal is a pleasure to work with. They handle your case as though it were their own, and they treat you as family members rather than clients. We wish OAL the best of luck and will recommend them for any potential legal advice.
Excellent work. The OAL as a whole impressed me with its consistency and hard work. Without a doubt, I would advise someone in need of an arbitration lawyer to give OAL their best shot. Good people who want to make us happy. Thank you a lot.
Fantastic law firm. It’s a pleasure to work with someone who is so efficient and quick to work with. Thank you so much for your dedication and hard work. Thank you for looking after me so well. I will still refer your firm to everyone I know who needs legal advice.