Beverley Agbakoba-Onyejianya is a regulatory and compliance professional and a lawyer. She is called to bar in Nigeria, England and Wales. She is on the panel of neutrals at the Lagos Multi Door Court and the Lagos Court of Arbitration.
She has over 14 years professional experience in the banking and capital markets sectors in the United Kingdom and Nigeria. Her broad experience in the regulatory and compliance industry covers investment banking, brokerage and fund management sectors and has seen her hold various leadership roles in regulatory and compliance sector.
She is currently Head of the Sports, Entertainment and Tech practice at Olisa Agbakoba Legal. She is a member of the Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG) Sports thematic Industry group on Alternative Dispute Resolution and Youth Policy Development.
She is also a member of the Lagos Divisional Football Association and a Mediator -Football Tribunal at Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA).
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Attorney-Mediators Association of Nigeria
- Women in Sports Law International
- Lagos Court of Arbitration
- Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments
- Lagos MultiDoor Court
- Lagos Multi-Door Courthouse – Mediation Skill Training
- Nigerian Law School, Lagos – BL
- Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments (UK) – Investment Compliance Diploma
- University of Wales, Cardiff (UK) – LLM Commercial Law
- University of Nottingham (UK) – LLB -Law with European Law
- Inns of Court School of Law , Bar Vocational Course