Top Aviation Law Firm in Nigeria
Space exploration and development has been essential to global scientific and technological advancements. As the world continues to embark on space-related projects, OAL has positioned itself to lead the provision of legal advisory services to players in the Aviation and Space Law industry.
We have a diverse client base, including aviation and aerospace service providers, airlines, charter companies, private operators, suppliers, aircraft leasing companies, financial institutions, airports, and regulatory agencies.
Our Aviation team consists of experts with significant experience in the Aviation sector of the economy. We are proud sponsors of the Fly Nigeria Bill. The OAL Space Law Practice is dedicated to the continued development of Nigeria’s space program’s regulatory framework. Our space law practice is designed to offer advisory and policy-oriented services to both the public and private sectors.
- Asset-based financing
- Joint ventures and mergers and acquisitions
- Manufacturing, selling, purchasing and leasing aircraft and equipment
- Local and international regulatory regimes and treaties
- Navigation issues
- Insurance and risk management
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Commercial and Government contracts
- Intellectual property
- Aviation claims
- Disaster preparation and response (crisis management)
- Competition Law relating to air transport;
- Regulatory, Financing and Liability issues facing the Aviation Industry