Cornelius Gabriel is an Associates II in Olisa Agbakoba Legal. He practices in litigation and Dispute resolution department of the firm. Cornelius is a confident, diligent, hands on and highly organized lawyer who works so hard to give a legal solution to any matter within the litigation and dispute resolution armbit. He was appointed one of the Arbitrator in the Three-Man panel of Arbitrators in the matter of Courteville Business Solution Plc v. Olisawaren Associate Ltd where he amongst other members delivered an award that stood the taste of time even upon challenge in courts.He has successfully represented at both trial and appellate courts, clients Like Government agencies, other corporate entities and individuals too numerous to mention.
Cornel as he is popularly called is an alumnus of the University of Lagos (LL. B, Second Class Upper) where he was the President of the Law Students’ Society cum Chairman Council of Faculty Presidents. He attended the Yenagoa Campus of Nigerian Law School (BL) and got called to the Nigerian Bar, also has an LL.M from University of Lagos. He obtained a certificate of Negotiation in Transatlantic Negotiation School of Business.
He was awarded a certificate of recognition by Nigeria bar Association Lagos Branch for his Service to the bar in the Human Right Committee.
- Member, Common Wealth Lawyers Association
- Member, Surulere Lawyers Association, NBA
- Member, Rapporteurs of Nigerian Bar Association
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
- Chartered Institute of Arbitration, UK (ACIArb)
- Negotiation, Transatlantic Negotiation School of Business, USA (Cert.s Negotioation
- University of Lagos (LL.M)
- Nigerian Law School, Yenagoa (BL)
- University of Lagos (LL. B)