Frank is a Senior Associate and a Litigation lawyer with…
Dispute Resolution & Litigation
Sports, Entertainment and Technology (SET)
Debt Recovery & Insolvency
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Property Transactions and consultancy
Emmanuel is an Associate II at Olisa Agbakoba Legal (OAL) and a member of the firm’s Dispute Resolution, Public Sector, Sports, Entertainment and Technology (SET) Practice Groups. He regularly advises local and international clients on a wide-range of non-contentious and contentious issues including complex contractual transactions, insolvency, technology, and intellectual property rights protection.
Emmanuel has extensive practice experience and demonstrated superb understanding in dispute resolution. He is an avid researcher and an energetic leader with a track record of academic scholarships who combines speed with efficiency in delivering on client’s instructions and exceeding expectations. Emmanuel is skilled in trial advocacy, legal research, case analysis and legal writing.
Prior to joining the firm, Emmanuel worked with several leading firms in Nigeria and has been in core/active litigation practice.
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Dispute Resolution Specialist –Settlement House
Ayodeji has specialties in:
- Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Sports, Entertainment and Technology (SET)
- Public Sector
- Debt Recovery & Insolvency
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Property Transactions and consultancy
- University of Ibadan (LLM)
- Nigerian Law School, Kano Campus (B.L)
- Igbinedion University Okada(LL. B)
- Ife Institute of Advance Studies
- Associate, Olisa Agbakoba Legal
- V.C Ihekweazu (SAN) & Co – Chikwem Chambers
- Alufe & Alufe (Elohim Chambers)
- Relevance Of Intellectual Property Rights to Business: A Nutshell https://barristerng.com/relevance-of-intellectual-property-rights-to-business-a-nutshell
- Works Eligible For Copyright Protection Under Nigeria Law https://thenigerialawyer.com/works-eligible-for-copyright-protection-under-nigeria-law-by-agherario-emmanuel-esq/
- Implications of Copyright Laws on Free Access to Information amazon.com
- Intriguing Facts/Question’s About Receivership https: // law and society magazine. com/intriguing-facts-questions-about-receivership/
- Illegality of Police Brutality https://nbawarri.com
- Can a Husband Rape his Wife https://thenigerialawyer.com/can-a-husband-rpe-his-wife
- Intellectual Property Hub webinar on “The Intricacies of Intellectual Property in the Metaverse”.
- Legal Ideas Forum Int’l Talk Show tagged: Militarization of Democracy in Nigeria: The bane of true federalism
- IP Law Club Series IP and Art: Unveiling the mysteries of creativity and how best to protect it.
- Transformation Home Summit on “Ethics and Transformation in Leadership”