Frank is a Senior Associate and a Litigation lawyer with…
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Corporate and Business Advisory
Mary-Cynthia ACArb is an associate at Olisa Agbakoba Legal and a member of the firm’s Dispute Resolution, Corporate Advisory, Maritime and Public Sector Practice Group.
She is very resourceful, highly dedicated and an innovative individual with a keen interest in developing creative case strategies, writing effective briefs, providing solutions to clients on diverse areas of law and has the ability to collaborate with various Departmental Staff, which is imperative for multi-disciplinary case writing and easy accomplishment of goals.
As an associate member of the National Institute of Chartered Arbitrators Mary-cynthia possesses the requisite qualification and experience in Arbitration and other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
- Associate member, Nigerian Institute of Chartered Arbitrators
Mary-Cynthia has specialties in:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Corporate and Business Advisory
- Public Sector
- Nigerian Law School, Lagos Campus (B.L)
- University of Lagos, Lagos State (LL. B)
- Associate, Olisa Agbakoba Legal
- Trainee Associate, Olisa Agbakoba Legal
- Trainee associate, Kehinde Akinsanya & associates.