Frank is a Senior Associate and a Litigation lawyer with…
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Corporate and Business Advisory
Ifeoma Ezenwa is a Senior Associate in Olisa Agbakoba Legal and a shrewd and specially skilled Attorney. She has great interests and specializes in litigation, Property Law particularly intellectual property and Real Estate, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Corporate Commercial Practice, Labour and Employment Law.
Ifeoma has advised on high profile contentious land cases, debt recovery and election petition. She has in the recent past advised multinationals concerning the protection of their trademark, patent and design in pharmaceutical, automobile, food and beverages companies.
Prior to joining Olisa Agbakoba Legal, Ifeoma was the Head of Litigation in Justitia Attorneys where her impact was hugely felt in all the Firms cases in court and beyond. She defended Oil and Gas companies on their highly strategic landed properties bordering the waterfront; damages for detinue, breach of contract and bailment arising from short-delivery of cargoes of Premium Motor Spirit carried on vessels worth about N500,000,000.00. Ifeoma changed the narratives in defending a tax matter and the Tax Appeal Tribunal upturned FIRS years of taxation on demurrages incurred by companies wherein the tribunal held that they were expenses wholly, reasonably, exclusively and necessarily incurred. The matter is today a locus classicus until upturned on appeal.
Ifeoma is an alumnus of Enugu State University of Science and Technology and was once the Deputy Speaker of the school’s Law Department House of Assembly and thereafter the Speaker. She is an active member of the Nigeria Bar Association and a member of the Lagos Branch Law Firm Structure and Competence Committee. She is in her final stage of being an associate member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management.
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
- Associate member, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (in view)
Ayodeji has specialties in:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Corporate and Business Advisory
- Intellectual Property
- Nigerian Law School, Lagos Campus (B.L)
- Enugu State University of Science and Technolgy (LL. B)
- Senior Associate, Olisa Agbakoba Legal
- Superintendent, Litigation Dept. Justitia Attorneys.
- Litigation Counsel, The Amazing Grace Partners
- Retrospective Operation Of Statute: An Overview Of Section 35(5) Of Amcon Act, 2019.