Dr. Agbakoba is the Senior Partner and Head of the…
Sports , Entertainment & Tech (SET)
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) & Arbitration
Maritime, Aviation & Space
Ginika is an Associate and a member of the firm’s Alternative Dispute Resolution, Maritime and Sports, Entertainment and Technology Practice groups. She is a smart, result-driven and efficient lawyer with professionalism that makes her a great asset to any team.
Since joining the firm as a National Youth Service Corps Trainee, Ginika has devoted herself to delivering exceptional results to Clients and promoting operational efficiency.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Sports, Entertainment and Technology (SET)
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
- Associate member, Nigerian Institute of Chartered Arbitrators
- Associate, Olisa Agbakoba Legal
- Trainee Associate, Olisa Agbakoba Legal
- Nigerian Law School, B.L
- Afe Babalola University, LL.B
- Starting up a finance company in Nigeria; Requirements
- Patentability in a nutshell
- Challenges to the enforcement of arbitral awards
- The current regime of sector-based dispute resolution frameworks; How can they be strengthened to reduce reliance on courts?
- Using artworks in creative projects-The legal position explained.
- ABC of Shipping; Nigerian Chamber of Shipping
- World Intellectual Property Organisation Training