Dr. Agbakoba is the Senior Partner and Head of the…
International Trade & Investment
Folake is a people-oriented Lawyer with excellent and thorough legal research skills and strong client relation and communication skills. She is a creative problem solver with well-developed skills to successfully deal with challenges and effectively handle them. Her long-term objective is to improve her personal and professional growth by contributing to the growth of a reputable organization.
- Conducting legal research on diverse areas of law,
- Preparing legal opinions and writing articles on different subject matters.
- Drafting of Proposals
- Reviewing of Law and policies
- Nigerian Bar Association
Adekunle Ajasin University - L.L.B
Nigerian Law School Abuja - B.L
- Bonavero Institute of Human Rights, University of Oxford ; A Human Rights and Rule of Law
- Assessment of Legislative and Regulatory Responses to the Covid-19 Pandemic across 27 Jurisdictions at chapter 20 written with colleagues.
- Trained in Soft Skills (Networking, Emotional Intelligence and Communication) by Jobberman Nigeria, 2020.
- National Law and Development Summit: Intersection between Economic Policy and Law: Can Law find the Money and Job by Business Day and OAL, 2020.