Akunne Nzube Johnpaul is a Senior Associate at Olisa Agbakoba…
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Corporate and Business Advisory
Ifeoma Ezenwa is a Senior Associate and the Practice Manager in Olisa Agbakoba Legal. She is a shrewd and especially skilled litigator. She is an expert in general litigation and other Alternative Dispute Resolution with specialty in family law.
Ifeoma has handled very contentious family law matters on dissolution of marriage, custody, parental child adoption etc. Among the numerous family law matters she has handled are; on dissolution of marriage, custody and parental child abduction to the United States of America; and custody of children resident in the United Kingdom and many others.
She has advised and helped many clients seeking to dissolve their marriage amicably do so devoid of messy experience thereby saved the children of the marriage from ripple effect of divorce.
Ifeoma is also a debt recovery specialist. She has handled debt recovery matters that resulted in the recovery of about N500 million for Genesis Foods. Involved in recovery of about N63 billion in the defaulted payment of collateralized shares owed to a commercial Bank in Nigeria. Successfully defended debt of about N1 billion commenced by AMCON.
She has given numerous clients peace of mind because of her unique approach in dispute resolution even when exploring amicable resolution in complex matters.
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
- Associate member, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (in view)
Ayodeji has specialties in:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Corporate and Business Advisory
- Intellectual Property
- Nigerian Law School, Lagos Campus (B.L)
- Enugu State University of Science and Technolgy (LL. B)
- Senior Associate, Olisa Agbakoba Legal
- Superintendent, Litigation Dept. Justitia Attorneys.
- Litigation Counsel, The Amazing Grace Partners
- Retrospective Operation Of Statute: An Overview Of Section 35(5) Of Amcon Act, 2019.