Frank is a Senior Associate and a Litigation lawyer with…
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Corporate and Business Advisory
Sports, Entertainment and Technology (SET)
Ebunoluwa Bayode-Ojo ACArb is an associate at Olisa Agbakoba Legal and a member of the firm’s Alternative Dispute Resolution, Maritime, Corporate Advisory, Sports, Entertainment and Technology (SET) Practice Groups.
She is a highly innovative individual with a keen interest in developing creative case strategies and writing effective briefs and has the ability to collaborate with various Departmental Staff, which is imperative for multi-disciplinary case writing.
As an associate member of the National Institute of Chartered Arbitrators Ebunoluwa possesses the necessary qualification and experience in Arbitration and other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
- Associate member, Nigerian Institute of Chartered Arbitrators
Ebunoluwa has specialties in:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Corporate and Business Advisory
- Sports, Entertainment and Technology (SET
- Nigerian Law School, Lagos Campus (B.L)
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (LL. B)
- Associate, Olisa Agbakoba Legal
- Trainee Associate, Olisa Agbakoba Legal
- Addressing the Concept of Neutrality in Sports
- Understanding Commercial and Media Broadcasting Rights in Sports.
- Nigerian Immigration and the Mode of Visa Application in Nigeria.
- Robo-Advisors in Nigeria: The Regulatory Framework for Robo-Advisory Services in Nigeria.
- Whistleblowing: An Approach towards Good Corporate Governance in Nigeria.
- Appraisal of Concept of Duty of Care in Medical Practice in Nigeria.
- African Business Convention 2022: Africa Recovery
- Nigeria International Maritime Summit 2022: Growing Nigeria’s Maritime/Merchant.
- OAL Sports Business and Development Summit.
- Whistleblowing to Create Safer Workplace and enhance good Governance.